Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee launches a decision to suspend all investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee launches a decision to suspend all investment projects Empty A parliamentary committee launches a decision to suspend all investment projects

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2020, 8:22 am

A parliamentary committee launches a decision to suspend all investment projects

11:28 - 09/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee warned, on Sunday, against the suspension of all investment projects during the coming months due to the delay in sending the budget, confirming the sending of the federal general budget for the year 2020, subject to the formation of a new government with a quorum.
    The committee’s rapporteur, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in a statement to “Information”, that “there is no legal basis authorizing the caretaker government to send the budget bill to the parliament,” warning that “all investment projects are threatened to stop as a result.”
    Al-Saffar added, "The budget is a language of operational and investment numbers, and sending it requires a vote in the cabinet," stressing that "the repetition of the 2014 scenario will enter the country with a real disaster."
    The economic expert, Saleh Al-Hammash, ruled out earlier, voting on the budget during the first half of this year, indicating that the deficit rate will be lower than what was decided due to the lack of funding for some projects, but this will harm the Iraqi economy. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:30 pm