Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Covid 19" kills six medical staff in China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Covid 19" kills six medical staff in China Empty "Covid 19" kills six medical staff in China

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Feb 2020, 2:06 am

[rtl]"Covid 19" kills six medical staff in China[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Covid 19" kills six medical staff in China K24 [size=13]Kurdistan24, Erbil |[/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]41 minutes ago[/rtl]

[rtl]"Covid 19" kills six medical staff in China Download%20-%202020-02-09T105257.020[/rtl]

[rtl]China Corona Cofid-19
    [/rtl]
    [ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Chinese health authorities announced on Friday the death of six members of medical teams and the injury of 1716 to the epidemic of Covid-19.
    Covid-19 is the name given to the new corona virus.
    Yesterday, Hubei Province, the epicenter of the outbreak of the Corona virus, announced that the number of deaths due to infection with the virus has increased to a record level, as well as thousands of cases after using a new diagnostic method, while Japan has become the third country outside China to witness a death from the disease.
    The epidemic has become one of the most severe challenges facing the ruling Communist Party in years and has put pressure on the world's second largest economy and caused a purge campaign among local officials.
    Health officials in central China's Hubei Province said 242 people had died of the virus, the highest daily increase in deaths since the outbreak was monitored in Wuhan, the provincial capital in December.
    This brings the number of deaths across China to 1367.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:42 pm