Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Allawi will send the names of his cab and his program to the heads of the blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Allawi will send the names of his cab and his program to the heads of the blocs Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: Allawi will send the names of his cab and his program to the heads of the blocs

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Feb 2020, 6:20 am

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Allawi will send the names of his cab and his program to the heads of the blocs today

12:27 - 17/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ...
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh coalition, Ahmad Al-Kinani, revealed on Monday the intention of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to hand over his government program and the names of ministers to the heads of political blocs to study them, indicating that Allawi is determined to present his cabinet before the end of this week.
    Al-Kanani said in a statement to "Information" that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is determined to send the names of ministers and his new government program, today, to the heads of political blocs without disclosing the names and details to the media."
    Al-Kanani added, "The study of names and Allawi's program will guarantee the confidence of the parliament in the event that the representatives are convinced of the names and its comprehensive government program."
    Kanani said that "Allawi plans to put the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its program in front of the House of Representatives before the end of the week, to allow the political blocs to vote freely." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:14 pm