Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi and Pompeo's assistant stress the importance of forming an interim government and protec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi and Pompeo's assistant stress the importance of forming an interim government and protec Empty Al-Halbousi and Pompeo's assistant stress the importance of forming an interim government and protec

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 2:11 am

Al-Halbousi and Pompeo's assistant stress the importance of forming an interim government and protecting protesters

•  Time: 02/19/2020 10:35:22

•  Reading: 338 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, received, on Tuesday, {David Schenker} US Assistant Secretary of State (Mike Pompeo) for Near East Affairs, in the presence of the American Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller.
    A statement of the Speaker’s office said that the Al Furat News Agency received a copy of it that "during the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, the continuous cooperation to support Iraq in its war against terrorism, defeat the remnants of ISIS, and achieve stability."
    "The meeting also discussed developments in the political situation in the country, and the importance of forming a strong government with a clear vision capable of meeting the aspirations of the Iraqi people, and emphasizing the need to protect peaceful demonstrators demanding reform," the statement added.
    For his part, the Assistant Secretary of State affirmed the strong US partnership with Iraq in a manner that preserves its sovereignty and continued cooperation to achieve the common goal, which is to defeat extremist terrorist organizations such as ISIS.
    He also expressed respect for Schenker , the United States and the important role played by the permanent reference in Alarac.anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:55 pm