Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government renewed a two-year contract with a Chinese company in Majnoon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government renewed a two-year contract with a Chinese company in Majnoon Empty The Iraqi government renewed a two-year contract with a Chinese company in Majnoon

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Mar 2020, 2:55 pm

The Iraqi government renewed a two-year contract with a Chinese company in Majnoon

16:48 - 3/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    The Chinese oilfield services company, Anton Oilfield Service, has announced that it has received written confirmation from the Iraqi government to renew its contract for two years after the expiration of the first contract on the first of June 2020.
    The company stated on its website in a report translated by agency / information / that “the group is confident of its dependence on quality management and providing long-term and continuous management services for the Majnoon oil field, in addition to that, the group will make every effort to expand towards other international oil markets and companies in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , where it seeks Actively to collaborate with more international oil companies. ”
    She added that “its integrated project to manage oil fields has been going smoothly in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more than a year and a half. In 2019, the company obtained nearly 2137.2 million yuan of new orders in the Iraqi market, an increase of approximately 22.8% compared to 1,740.5 million yuan in the period.” Itself from last year. ”
    "The company recorded revenues of 1419.8 million yuan, an increase of approximately 21.3% from 1.170.6 million yuan in the same period last year," she added.
    It is noteworthy that the Chinese oilfield services group Anton Oilfield is involved in the development of Majnoon oil fields in Basra Governorate, southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:56 am