Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ziyadi calls for allocating a grant to the media for their direct presence with those infected wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ziyadi calls for allocating a grant to the media for their direct presence with those infected wi Empty Al-Ziyadi calls for allocating a grant to the media for their direct presence with those infected wi

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Apr 2020, 2:22 pm

Al-Ziyadi calls for allocating a grant to the media for their direct presence with those infected with "corona" and to facilitate their tasks

20:20 - 02/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the Alliance Walkers in Basra, member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, MP Bader Al-Ziyadi, called on Thursday, the Prime Minister and the Government Crisis Cell to allocate a "grant" to journalists and media professionals who endanger their lives and safety of their lives through direct contact with those infected with the "Corona" virus in order to convey the truth Citizens and inform them of the facts.
    And the increase in a statement received / information /, that "the work of the media cadres is no less important than the health and medical cadres and the security forces who are also in direct or indirect contact with the injured or suspected cases and they deserve all appreciation and respect from us. It is a profession of difficulties that challenges all obstacles from In order to deliver information, reassure citizens, and educate the community about the pandemic.
    Al-Ziyadi stressed the heroic security forces to facilitate the movement of media cadres in their movements and not to hinder them from reaching their work tasks or to perform their professional and media duty, through official contexts issued by the higher security agencies by facilitating their tasks and cooperation between the authorities authorized by the movement during the imposed curfew imposed The governorates should avoid the spread of the Corona virus. 25 h finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:44 am