Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy discloses "under the table" negotiations between Zarfi and his opponents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy discloses "under the table" negotiations between Zarfi and his opponents  Empty Deputy discloses "under the table" negotiations between Zarfi and his opponents

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 6:30 am

Deputy discloses "under the table" negotiations between Zarfi and his opponents 

12:30 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, confirmed on Sunday that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi will not limit the voting session to the government of the designated adnan al-Zarfi and his cabinet, unless he sees the parameters of the political agreement of the Shiite blocs, revealing the existence of negotiations under the table between Al Zorfi And the opposing blocs.
    Nassif said in a statement to the "information", that "the parliament speaker will not want to put himself in an embarrassment in front of parliament in determining the voting session on the program of the Al-Zrafi government and its cabinet," indicating that "Al-Halbousi will not determine the voting session for the government of the designated Adnan Al-Zarfi and his cabinet Unless he sees the parameters of the political agreement of the Shiite blocs.
    She added that "although there are interviews for political and non-political figures by the opposition blocs of Zorfi to choose an alternative to Zorfi, but there are negotiations under the table between Zorfi and the opposing blocs."
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hamid Abbas had confirmed in a previous statement to the "information", that Adnan Al-Zarfi has become from the past and most of the Shiite forces are refusing to assign him, pointing out that the rest of the Sunni and Kurdish forces will agree with the majority inside Parliament by rejecting this character. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:03 am