Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Names ... a new change for the candidates in Al-Kazemi's booth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Names ... a new change for the candidates in Al-Kazemi's booth Empty Names ... a new change for the candidates in Al-Kazemi's booth

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 3:14 am

Names ... a new change for the candidates in Al-Kazemi's booth

•  Time: 05/2020 2020 11:09:52

•  Reading: 624 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} An informed source revealed a new change in some of the names of candidates for the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    The source stated to {Euphrates News} that “the candidate for the post of Foreign Ministry has been changed and the current Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Nizar Al-Khairallah) has been nominated for the post of Foreign Minister, while it has been agreed to nominate the commander of the ground forces, Lieutenant General Juma Anad, for the position of Minister of Defense, and the current Chief of Staff of the Army The first team is Othman Al-Ghanmi, for the position of Minister of Interior. "
    He also added, "It was agreed on the candidate {Nasser Hussein Bandar} to take over the transport portfolio, and the captain of the former national team, Adnan Darjal, for the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and {Muhammad Karim Jasim to the Ministry of Agriculture.”
    Members of Parliament are stuck in Baghdad today, stranded in some governorates and the Kurdistan region because of the Corona pandemic, in preparation for the scheduled session to vote on Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s government.
    The sources indicate that the meeting will be held on Tuesday , the most in the conference room inside the parliament so as to their large size and there will be a space between each deputy and another for the prevention Asahah.anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:11 am