Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq offers NATO a long-term plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq offers NATO a long-term plan Empty Iraq offers NATO a long-term plan

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Aug 2020, 7:46 am

Iraq offers NATO a long-term plan

•  Time: 08/31/2020 15:27:30

•  Read: 598 times

The Chief of Staff of the Army, Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Rashid Yarallah, held a televised episode on Monday with the NATO Political Adviser and a number of officers at the NATO High Headquarters in his meeting with the commander of NATO in Iraq, Major General Jenny Krenyan, in the presence of his assistant for training and the deputy commander of the ground forces And a number of officers of the Staff at the Chief of Staff.
    The contact dealt with a number of issues of concern that are in the interest of the military establishment, as the two sides emphasized the need for continuity and bilateral cooperation in order to develop the joints of the military establishment.
    During the meeting, the Chief of Army Staff emphasized two main points, namely training and institutional reform through setting up a long-term plan and in several stages in cooperation with NATO, with the results assessing the end of each phase.
    For his part, the political advisor and the officers of the NATO supreme headquarters affirmed the commitment of NATO to support Iraq by providing advice and a future vision for the expansion of the mission's work in Iraq and in consultation with the defense ministers of the alliance.
    The political advisor added that the mission in Iraq is a non-combat force whose aim is to provide advice and help in developing plans for institutional reform, and it continues to support training institutions, and that NATO is aware of all needs and requirements that the military institution needs by communicating with the commander of the NATO mission in Iraq, which in turn continues. With all the security leaderships in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:40 pm