Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Region announces the details of Nechirvan Barzani and Al-Kazemi's meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Region announces the details of Nechirvan Barzani and Al-Kazemi's meeting Empty The Presidency of the Region announces the details of Nechirvan Barzani and Al-Kazemi's meeting

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:58 am

The Presidency of the Region announces the details of Nechirvan Barzani and Al-Kazemi's meeting

13:33 - 11/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Friday, the President of the Kurdistan region, Nechirvan Barzani, and Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi stressed the need to reach a radical solution to the differences and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad, in accordance with the Iraqi constitution.
    A statement issued by the presidency of the region, received by / the information /, stated that "Barzani received Al-Kazemi this morning."
    The statement added that "during the meeting, the general conditions in the country were discussed, and the joint files between the federal government and the Kurdistan government, and the two sides stressed the importance of unity and the position to face the current situations and challenges."
    The statement added that "the two sides stressed the importance of the Erbil - Baghdad dialogue on the basis of the constitution to reach a radical solution to the differences and outstanding issues in a way that serves the country and all its components."
    The statement continued, "During the meeting, it was emphasized to continue cooperation and security coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army to confront [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorists in a manner that secures stability and serves the return of displaced persons, and to proceed with successful elections that express the will and demands of citizens."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:00 am