Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I considered it a “legalized theft” .. Parliamentary “integrity”: the “muzzle fines” money goes to u

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I considered it a “legalized theft” .. Parliamentary “integrity”: the “muzzle fines” money goes to u Empty I considered it a “legalized theft” .. Parliamentary “integrity”: the “muzzle fines” money goes to u

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2021, 1:03 pm

I considered it a “legalized theft” .. Parliamentary “integrity”: the “muzzle fines” money goes to unknown destinations!
     Thursday 18th February 2021
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agencies: Kitabat - Baghdad:
    Today, Thursday, the "Integrity Committee" in the Iraqi parliament commented on the start of imposing financial fines on citizens who do not wear a muzzle in cars, usually: "legal theft."
    A member of the committee, “Alia Nassif,” said in a press statement; It is: "The Iraqi government has rights, and within those rights is the provision of masks for the Iraqi people, after which it imposes fines for those who do not wear the muzzle. The government has no right to impose fines without implementing its duties."
    Nassif indicated that: “Until now, no one knows where the money is going, which is imposed on citizens who do not wear the muzzle.
    A member of the Integrity Committee in the Iraqi Parliament added: “We are in the House of Representatives; It will be against this matter because of the suspicions it contains, and we will have a quick movement to prevent the imposition of these fines, especially in violation of the constitution.
    It is noteworthy that the General Traffic Directorate began, today, Thursday, to impose fines on citizens who are drivers of cars who do not wear the muzzle, and the amount of the fine is 25 thousand dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:02 am