Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On her International Day: 20 million women in Iraq .. and among them, workers make up 14% of the wor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On her International Day: 20 million women in Iraq .. and among them, workers make up 14% of the wor Empty On her International Day: 20 million women in Iraq .. and among them, workers make up 14% of the wor

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 7:33 am

[size=52]On her International Day: 20 million women in Iraq .. and among them, workers make up 14% of the workforce[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, the world celebrated the anniversary of Eid or International Women's Day, recalling their importance and effective roles in human society historically and present, while Iraqi women were congratulated by various personalities, but this holiday for the first time the Iraqi woman reaped congratulations on her holiday by the Pope of the Vatican personally.[/size]
    [size=45]And the Pope of the Vatican wrote a tweet minutes after he left the lands of Iraq, in which he thanked the Iraqi women, while recommending to respect them and give them protection and opportunities.[/size]
    [size=45]The Pope said in his tweet: "I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart all the women, especially the women of Iraq, the courageous women who continue to give life despite the violations and wounds."[/size]
    [size=45]"Let us respect women and give them protection, so that they receive attention and be given opportunities," he added.[/size]
    [size=45]Many international and Iraqi personalities congratulated the Iraqi woman on the occasion of International Women's Day, at a time that Iraqi women are suffering from various pressures and negative consequences.[/size]
    [size=45]The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, ratified the Yazidi, Turkoman, and Shabak Female Survivors Law yesterday.[/size]
    [size=45]Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi also met with a group of Iraqi women, which included ministers and members of the Parliamentary Women’s Committee, in addition to the widows of a number of Iraq’s heroic martyrs and female medical personnel.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi described the Iraqi woman as "having exceptional qualities, because she was able to preserve the values ​​of society through all the wars, crises and disasters that went through Iraq, and preserved the trust of love, and protected the bonds of her family and society."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "One of the reasons for the decline of societies is that they disrupt the capabilities of their women. A society cannot advance and that is half of it is crippled and shackled."[/size]
    [size=45]Meanwhile, Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal, congratulated the Iraqi women. "It gives me great pleasure and pleasure to extend my congratulations and great congratulations to all Iraqi women on the occasion of International Women's Day," Battal said in a statement. And the achievement of development in Iraq ”. He added, “The celebration of this year's Women's Day comes in light of developmental policies laid down by the Ministry of Planning, within the five-year national development plan and the 2030 vision for sustainable development, all of which aim at fairness, economic empowerment, and giving them the space they deserve, as women constitute about 50 % Of the total population in Iraq, and they have the ability and competence to achieve the goals of development and nation-building.[/size]
    [size=45]The Minister of Planning renewed his congratulations and congratulations to the Iraqi women in general and those working in the Ministry of Planning in particular, wishing Iraq with its women and men progress and prosperity. According to the percentage mentioned in the planning statement, women in Iraq are estimated to be more than 20 million women.[/size]
    [size=45]On the political level, Iraq ranked 70 in the world in 2020 in terms of the percentage of women participating in parliament, according to a report issued by the United Nations, while women constitute only 14% of the workforce in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi women constitute about 7% of the total productive group in Iraq, whose ages range from 15 to 64 years.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 1:58 am