Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Minister of Finance: one of the priorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Minister of Finance: one of the priorities Empty Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Minister of Finance: one of the priorities

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 7:56 am

Iran is waiting for Iraq to pay its debts, and the Minister of Finance: one of the priorities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, Iraj Masjedi, held a meeting with the Iraqi Finance Minister, Abdul Amir Allawi; To discuss the issue of recovering the frozen Iranian assets in Iraq.
    The meeting between Allawi and Masjedi, which was held yesterday, Monday, dealt with the political atmosphere between the two countries and the mechanisms for paying Iran's financial demands from the Iraqi side, according to the IRNA website.
    In addition, Iraqi Finance Minister Ali Allawi stressed that "Iran's financial demands are on the list of priorities and that the necessary estimates have been made in this regard."
    It is noteworthy, that Iran is asking Iraq sums of money worth 6 billion dollars, in return for its exports of electricity and gas to this Iraq.
    It is noteworthy that Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian said at the end of 2020 that his country had received about 700 thousand dollars from Iraq in exchange for electricity and gas exports.
    Ardakanian added that during his visit to Iraq, meetings were held, and good agreements were reached regarding dues to export electricity and gas to Iraq.
    The Minister of Energy also said, (December 29, 2020), that Iran will pay for the purchase of the Corona vaccine from Europe with its own money in Iraq.
    Earlier, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity warned that a number of cities, including the capital, Baghdad, are at risk of power outages due to the decline in Iranian electricity exports.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 1:28 am