Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karawi: 6 files were behind the decision to postpone the “budget” until next Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karawi: 6 files were behind the decision to postpone the “budget” until next Saturday Empty Al-Karawi: 6 files were behind the decision to postpone the “budget” until next Saturday

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Mar 2021, 2:01 pm

Al-Karawi: 6 files were behind the decision to postpone the “budget” until next Saturday

20:15 - 20/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad
    MP Mudhar Al-Karawi confirmed, on Saturday, that 6 main files were behind the decision to postpone the budget decision until next Saturday.
    "The 2021 budget is the most complex after 2003, and it includes highly prepared files, some of which are the result of continuous accumulations that have not found decisive paths for them and were constantly postponed, which made the matter difficult and needs mutual efforts and concessions to settle," Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma.
    He added, "6 basic files were behind the decision to postpone the resolution of the 2021 budget until next Saturday, the most prominent of which are Kurdistan's entitlements and the problems related to oil files, crossings and employees, in addition to the file of the shares of service ministries, the reconstruction fund, and contracts for resolving contracts and those whose contracts have been canceled."
    He pointed out that “Al-Karawi” that “negotiations between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on resolving the dues of Kurdistan and the rest of the other files will be repeated in the coming days to find a compromise formula, pointing to the size of the problems that have emerged in the past 24 hours.
    The House of Representatives decided to postpone the session for resolving the budget file until next Saturday, after negotiations between the representative forces on resolving differences were stalled.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:23 am