Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade for citizens: Do not buy food for Ramadan before receiving the ration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade for citizens: Do not buy food for Ramadan before receiving the ration Empty Trade for citizens: Do not buy food for Ramadan before receiving the ration

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Mar 2021, 7:28 am

[size=52]Trade for citizens: Do not buy food for Ramadan before receiving the ration[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, the Ministry of Commerce called on citizens not to buy heavily in preparation for the month of Ramadan, asking them to "wait" for the ration card items to be distributed.[/size]
    [size=45]"The Ministry of Trade has confirmed on more than one occasion that the failures in providing the ration for the previous year, and the years before that, are caused by the lack of financial allocations and the financial crisis in the country," said Trade spokesperson Mohamed Hanoun in a press statement.[/size]
    [size=45]And, "the allocation for the years 2011-2014 was $ 6 billion, and the financial allocation for 2020 was $ 400 million, and this is only sufficient for 3 items for 3 months."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the ministry has submitted reports, more than once, to resolve the crisis, with the necessity to increase financial allocations and cancel contracts instructions to the government regarding the ration card, and approval has been obtained to cancel the approval of paragraph 1/12 in dealing with the government budget."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, "10 days ago, the ministry contracted to buy sugar, flour and edible oil, and we will notice a relatively clear decrease in the prices of foodstuffs." And he added that "the ministry prepared the logistical preparations for the month of Ramadan," calling on "citizens not to buy from the market intensively, waiting for the vocabulary to be distributed for the month of fluorescence during the 28th or 27th of this month." On Tuesday (March 9, 2021), Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called on the Ministry of Trade to pay attention to the poor, as the month of Ramadan approaches, with regard to the ration card items.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:31 pm