Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Low birth rates in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Low birth rates in Iraq Empty Low birth rates in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:49 am

Low birth rates in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad/
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Planning announced a decrease in birth rates in Iraq, while confirming the absence of birth control laws.
    "Iraq lacks laws or legislation that would limit births, because of the social nature and the value system, because we are an eastern society, and it is not easy to accept these legislations," ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said in a health statement.
    He added, "These legislations have negative aspects, and the countries that embarked on these policies face problems and there is a gap in those societies, and suffer from a lack of youth capabilities capable of working, and they have become aging and aging societies, as described."
    He stressed that "fertility rates in Iraq are higher than in other countries, but there is a decline in those rates, and the annual population increase now measured at 2.6%, after it was more than 3%."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi people increase in a year between 850 to 1000 to 1000 million children, as there is a state of organization that the Iraqi family began to witness in particular newly formed, which began to suffice from 2 to 3 children only," explaining that "the Iraqi family in the past did not think In birth control at all, and the number of children in it from 10 to 12 children or more.
    He continued, "We rely on the educational and advisory policies that target families by reducing childbearing and the spacing between births, so that the family plays its role fully, according to its ability and financial income."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:26 am