Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The real estate bank in Dhi Qar begins the launch of housing unit purchase loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The real estate bank in Dhi Qar begins the launch of housing unit purchase loans Empty The real estate bank in Dhi Qar begins the launch of housing unit purchase loans

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Mar 2021, 8:24 am

The real estate bank in Dhi Qar begins the launch of housing unit purchase loans

Tuesday - 23/03/2021 - 16:05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nasiriyah News Network:
    A bank official in Dhi Qar Governorate announced today that the real estate bank in the province will launch housing loans to the citizens of Dhi Qar.
    The source said to the Nasiriyah News Network that, within the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq to support specialized banks and alleviate the housing crisis in Dhi Qar Governorate, it decided to cancel the old mechanism, which is building a housing unit in three stages, by granting the citizen a loan to buy a housing unit.
    He added that the bank has begun to hand over a form to citizens for a loan of no more than 100 million dinars to buy housing units in the governorate with an area of ​​not less than 100 square meters. These loans will have a diminishing annual interest rate of 2% of the value of the loans and a repayment period not exceeding 20 years.
    Indicating that the bank has formed a special committee made up of members of the real estate registry, the real estate bank, and certain parties, to introduce citizens, on the condition that the seller is not a first-degree relative.
    is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:34 am