Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington announces the adoption of measures of political and security "intense" to defeat "Daash"

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Washington announces the adoption of measures of political and security "intense" to defeat "Daash"  Empty Washington announces the adoption of measures of political and security "intense" to defeat "Daash"

Post by Bama Diva Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:50 pm

Washington announces the adoption of measures of political and security "intense" to defeat "Daash" in Iraq

Fri Jul 11 2014 23:16 | (Voice of Iraq)

Twilight News 

The United States announced Friday that it will adopt the measures of a diplomatic, political and security "intense" to help Iraq in the victory over the "Daash", warning at the same time that the delay in forming a new government in the best interests of this organization extremist. 

She said the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad during the reported statement of "Twilight News" that "the United States will stand firmly behind all the Iraqi people through measures of a diplomatic, political and security-intensive to help defeat Bdaash and promote the vision of a united, federal Iraq." 

The statement called on "all political leaders to assume their responsibilities seriously," adding that "any effort to delay the process of formation of the government or the exploitation of this crisis through mechanisms outside the constitutional and legal framework will lead to the benefit of the organization Daash." 

The statement continued, "is still the situation now in Iraq is very serious., And further escalation or delay by any party under any pretext can not be justified." 

Waging militants organize "Daash" and extremist organizations other for more than a month of a sweeping attack managed through control over large areas in northern and western Iraq and eastern include major cities, including Mosul (350 km) north of Baghdad, Tikrit (160 km north of Baghdad).

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D157304&usg=ALkJrhhQnC4-E3_5pXHVCPPvNqqVdr3TxA#axzz37COV7kOX

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:25 pm