Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governorate: Baghdad Suspension Train Project has become one of 3 ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Governorate: Baghdad Suspension Train Project has become one of 3 ministries Empty Baghdad Governorate: Baghdad Suspension Train Project has become one of 3 ministries

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Apr 2021, 8:01 am

Baghdad Governorate: Baghdad Suspension Train Project has become one of 3 ministries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad governorate confirmed, on Monday, that the suspended train project has become one of three ministries after completing all its procedures.  
    Baghdad Governor Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta said, "All procedures for the Baghdad suspension train project have been completed and submitted to the concerned authorities," noting that "the project is now between the ministries of transport, planning and finance." According to "conscious."
    He added, "Baghdad governorate continues to implement its service projects such as street cladding and sewage water implementation, in addition to establishing health centers and opening school buildings and annexes belonging to the education departments, as well as local building projects belonging to the nationality, traffic and interior departments."  
    He pointed out that "there are projects belonging to the health sector currently under construction, in addition to important projects included in the sectors of education and electricity," stressing that "there are problems in plots of land allocated to residential complexes, but there is an ambitious plan to complete all these projects."  
    Al-Atta added that "five schools have been opened in the east of the canal, and a housing complex has been distributed among the employees of the Baghdad governorate, and another complex is under construction," noting that "the percentage of hospital completion exceeded 50% of large hospitals distributed in the areas of Preferred, Al-Hurriya, Al-Shaab and Al-Numaniya."  
    He explained that "the governorate is now focusing its projects on infrastructure, such as sanitation and water."   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:01 am