Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers authorizes Al-Kazemi to challenge some of the budget items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers authorizes Al-Kazemi to challenge some of the budget items Empty The Council of Ministers authorizes Al-Kazemi to challenge some of the budget items

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Apr 2021, 7:10 am

[size=52]The Council of Ministers authorizes Al-Kazemi to challenge some of the budget items[/size]

[size=45]During its session held yesterday, Tuesday, the Council of Ministers authorized Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to file an appeal with the Federal Court on some items of the fiscal budget for 2021.[/size]
    [size=45]Cabinet spokesman Hassan Nazim said, in a joint press conference with Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi and Planning, Khaled Najm, who followed him (Al-Mada), that "The Cabinet discussed the changes that took place in the draft budget law in Parliament before its approval.[/size]
    [size=45]Nazem added, "Some budget articles have been changed in a way that is not in the interest of the government's procedures," indicating that "we will ask the Presidency of the Republic to reconsider some of the budget corrections."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the Council of Ministers authorized Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to file an appeal with the Federal Court on some articles of the budget law."[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, Minister of Planning, Khaled Najm, said that "we will challenge an article requiring ministries to transfer some formations and join them to the Federal Service Council, while the appeal will also affect the article related to regional development projects.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Council of Representatives approved, in early February, the country's financial budget for the current year 2021, with total expenditures amounting to 129 trillion Iraqi dinars, and a deficit estimated at 28 trillion.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:36 pm