Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Education determines transportation controls for students of grades ending for th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Education determines transportation controls for students of grades ending for th Empty In the document .. Education determines transportation controls for students of grades ending for th

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:21 pm

In the document .. Education determines transportation controls for students of grades ending for the second half of the current academic year

•  Time: 04/21/2021 15:13:55

•  Read: 650 times

The Ministry of Education announced transportation controls for students of the completed grades (third intermediate and sixth preparatory) for the second half of the academic year 2020-2021. 
    The ministry stated that the instructions stipulate that the transfer of students between the General Directorates of Education takes place after submitting proof of the transfer of the student’s place of residence and the rest of his family, regardless of the reality of the student in terms of success or completion, as well as the transfer of students within the directorate in the event of the student’s success or completion (In mid-year exams, with one or two lessons), this is forbidden to transfer students from evening schools to morning schools, in addition to preventing students from transferring from public schools to private schools.
    For its part, the General Directorate of Assessment and Examinations added that the controls prevent the transfer of students to the general directorates in the governorates (Kirkuk, Anbar, Salah al-Din) for non-residents of these governorates, and the receipt of transfer requests will stop after the first date of May 2021.
    The directorate indicated that the movement of pupils and students to the unfinished and sixth grades of primary is the authority of the General Directorates of Education, provided that the examination centers of the preparatory and intermediate studies are provided with all transfer approvals for the purpose of modifying students ’data.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:32 am