Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. the Municipality of Baghdad clarifies about the Bab al-Moadham market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. the Municipality of Baghdad clarifies about the Bab al-Moadham market Empty In the document .. the Municipality of Baghdad clarifies about the Bab al-Moadham market

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Apr 2021, 7:17 am

In the document .. the Municipality of Baghdad clarifies about the Bab al-Moadham market

•  Time: 04/25/2021 14:15:55

•  Read: 1,976 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Locality: Al-Furat News} The Baghdad Municipality announced the initiation of a development campaign for the Bab Al-Moazam area as part of the Baghdad Renaissance project.
    A statement by the secretariat stated that "a number of social media pages circulated a video clip showing the work of raising the stalls passing through the important streets of Al-Bab Al-Azam area to reopen them after causing them to completely close them to traffic."
    He explained, "There is an agreement with the owners of the stalls bypassed to return to the old popular market known to the people of Al-Bab Al-Azam area and the people of Baghdad after they abandoned it and spread out their stalls on the public roads."
    And she continued, "The municipal department issued official warnings and set the date for removing the stalls and stalls bypassing two weeks before the start of it, and explained to them the purpose of this campaign and the alternative places for them after the meeting with their representatives." 
    He pointed out that "Al-Bab area will witness a development and rehabilitation campaign directed by the Mayor of Baghdad, Architect Alaa Maan, as part of the Baghdad Renaissance project to restore life to that important area again."
    He added, "There is coordination with the Ministry of Transport and the General Traffic Directorate to organize transport buses into the official garage and not allow them to overtake the sidewalks and close the main street."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:03 pm