Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"OPEC +" advances its meeting on the oil market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"OPEC +" advances its meeting on the oil market Empty "OPEC +" advances its meeting on the oil market

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Apr 2021, 2:10 pm

"OPEC +" advances its meeting on the oil market

•  Time: 04/27/2021 11:28:02

•  Read: 3,003 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} A source and a document reported to "OPEC +" that the countries of the "OPEC +" group will hold its meeting of the Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee today, Tuesday, instead of tomorrow, Wednesday, as was scheduled earlier.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The countries of the "OPEC +" group will hold a meeting to discuss the situation in the global oil market, especially in light of the Corona virus crisis.
    The Secretary-General of "OPEC" Muhammad Barkindo said yesterday that "OPEC" sees positive signs in the development of the global economy and the prospects for the oil industry.
    Earlier, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak told reporters that the meeting aims to analyze and consider the current situation in the global oil market. He pointed out that until now, the market is assessed as being balanced.
    OPEC + has reduced its production by 9.7 million barrels per day since 2020 due to the decrease in oil demand caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, and the cuts were revised to 6.9 million barrels per day this April.
    In May, the cuts are supposed to be reduced to 6.55 million barrels per day, to 6.2 million barrels per day in June 2021, and to 5.76 million barrels per day in July 2021.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 pm