Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani and Zarif are discussing five files, including commitment to the provisions of the federal b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani and Zarif are discussing five files, including commitment to the provisions of the federal b Empty Barzani and Zarif are discussing five files, including commitment to the provisions of the federal b

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Apr 2021, 2:15 pm

Barzani and Zarif are discussing five files, including commitment to the provisions of the federal budget

•  Time: 04/27/2021 20:18:33

•  Read: 1,508 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, discussed with Iranian Foreign Minister Muhammad Javad Zarif, on Tuesday, five files, including commitment to the provisions of the federal budget.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement by his office stated, "During Barzani's meeting with Zarif, in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, they discussed ways to strengthen relations between the Kurdistan region and the Islamic Republic of Iran on the basis of mutual respect and interest."
    He added, "The meeting also witnessed discussion of mechanisms for developing economic relations and trade exchange, as well as dealing with relations between the region and the federal government."
    The statement indicated "discussing the importance of implementing the general budget law and adhering to it, as well as sending financial dues to the Kurdistan Regional Government by the federal government."
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:33 pm