Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-ABADI: EARLY ELECTIONS WILL DO THESE TWO TASKS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-ABADI: EARLY ELECTIONS WILL DO THESE TWO TASKS Empty AL-ABADI: EARLY ELECTIONS WILL DO THESE TWO TASKS

Post by Rocky Fri May 28, 2021 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-ABADI: EARLY ELECTIONS WILL DO THESE TWO TASKS[/size]

Friday, May 28, 2021 10:32 AM

The head of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, stressed, on Friday, that early elections are very important in correcting many wrong paths and strengthening people's confidence in the political process.
    In a statement received by the National News Center, Al-Abadi's office stated that the latter “received in his office the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Jenin Blashart, and the meeting witnessed the discussion of the situation in the country, the work of the United Nations mission in Iraq, its future programs, in addition to early elections. And UN monitoring of it. ” 
    According to the statement, Al-Abadi welcomed “the Security Council’s decision to send an international team to monitor the elections in accordance with Iraqi sovereignty,” stressing “the importance of holding the elections on time and for the atmosphere to be in place that paves the way for fair elections in which no pressure is exercised and the will of the voter is falsified.”
    He pointed out that "the country is going through many challenges and there must be real solutions to these challenges according to prepared plans," stressing "the need to preserve the prestige of the state and respect for institutions, as the country needs stability in order to rebuild and provide services to its people."
    Al-Abadi stressed that "early elections are very important in correcting many wrong paths, strengthening people's confidence in the political process, and the United Nations mission must actively contribute to monitoring the elections to reassure citizens to protect their votes from manipulation and thus encourage them to cast their votes."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 am