Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: 13 housing projects in Iraq have been suspended due to various problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: 13 housing projects in Iraq have been suspended due to various problems Empty Parliamentary services: 13 housing projects in Iraq have been suspended due to various problems

Post by Rocky Sat 29 May 2021, 7:21 am

Parliamentary services: 13 housing projects in Iraq have been suspended due to various problems

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Representative Manar Abdul Muttalib, revealed, on Saturday, that there are 13 housing projects in Iraq that have been suspended due to multiple problems.
    Abdul-Muttalib said in a press interview, that “Iraq suffers from a severe housing crisis, the largest in decades, confirming that multiple reasons were behind its exacerbation, and one of its most prominent negative repercussions is the emergence of slums that have turned into a phenomenon with assurances of the existence of more than 700,000 homes bearing this content in All provinces ”.
    Abdul Muttalib added, "13 housing projects are stalled in Iraq at the present time out of 48 projects that the Parliamentary Services Committee seeks by communicating with the relevant ministries and authorities in order to address these problems and push those projects to continue until the stage of actual completion."
    She pointed out that "all housing projects in Iraq cannot cover the need of the greatly increasing demand annually with growth, pointing out that it provided narrations and ideas in the past months in order to solve the housing crisis through a new strategy in distributing lands to citizens and supporting them with loans according to new mechanisms."
    Iraq suffers from a severe housing crisis in recent years, despite the existence of projects to build housing complexes, but they are very limited.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:35 pm