Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files Empty Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jul 2021, 1:48 pm

Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files

•  Time: 07/05/2021 16:30:43

•  Reading: 676 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, received in his office today, Monday, the US Ambassador in Baghdad, Matthew Tueller.
    Al-Araji discussed with the US ambassador the latest political and security developments in Iraq and the region, bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, and joint cooperation in areas that serve the two countries.
     The two sides also discussed the upcoming visit of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to the United States of America, the files that he will discuss with the American side, and ways to make this visit a success, in the mutual interest between the two countries. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, chouchou, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files Empty Re: Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files

Post by Diamond Mon 05 Jul 2021, 3:24 pm

anyone seen a date for visit

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files Empty Re: Al-Araji and the US ambassador discuss Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington and its files

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jul 2021, 4:00 pm

Diamond wrote:anyone seen a date for visit

I looked through 8 pages of news with a site that just collects news, nothing

weslin3, chouchou, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Mon 05 Jul 2021, 4:51 pm

Thanks rocky I checked imf an un nada

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 05 Jul 2021, 10:35 pm

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:34 pm