Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim discuss with President infallible form the next government

chouchou
    chouchou

Hakim discuss with President infallible form the next government Empty Hakim discuss with President infallible form the next government

Post by chouchou Fri 25 Jul 2014, 9:55 am

Search head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, with an elected president Fuad Masum, the security issue and the political and the steps to be activated in the formation of the next government, expressing in his visit to the infallible confidence that be, tent rally Iraqis of all stripes and colors and diversity and affiliations.

[ltr]According to a statement from the Office of the wise, the agency received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with President Fouad Masum, the security issue and the political and Iraqi, and the steps to be achieved for the formation of the next government, and the political process in general ".[/ltr]

[ltr]He said, "al-Hakim and his entourage, senior leaders of the Supreme Council expressed during his visit to the residence of the president, for his support and attributed to His Excellency the President, which addresses the responsibility in these critical circumstances and sensitive from the date of our people," congratulating "success and win big and high confidence given to him by Iraqi people through their representatives in the House of Representatives. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement pointed out that the "infallible discussed with al-Hakim, the basic and important issues and recent developments", stressing that he "will look carefully at the issues and opinions, raised in the meeting."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:16 am