Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment: 40 licenses were withdrawn for lagging projects in a number of governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment: 40 licenses were withdrawn for lagging projects in a number of governorates Empty Investment: 40 licenses were withdrawn for lagging projects in a number of governorates

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Dec 2021, 5:52 am

Investment: 40 licenses were withdrawn for lagging projects in a number of governorates

•  Time: 12/23/2021 14:35:12

•  Reading: 156 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Daoud Najjar, confirmed the withdrawal of more than (40) investment licenses distributed over a number of governorates in different economic sectors due to the reluctance to complete projects.
    And the Department of Relations and Information in the National Investment Commission stated in a statement received by {Al-Furat News} that "the authority is currently in the process of collecting the positions of the investment bodies in the remaining governorates to take a decision to withdraw the licenses for projects that are lagging behind in them."
    She explained that "the companies from which the licenses are withdrawn will be subject to the provisions of Article 28 of the amended Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, and according to this article, an initial warning will be given to the violating company and then a final warning to remove the violation, then the license will be withdrawn. The project is a new investment opportunity for a solid company, and it will be an important step to encourage the serious investor to properly advance the investment reality.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:10 am