Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank reveals an increase in the amount of its initiative to lend to small and medium ent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank reveals an increase in the amount of its initiative to lend to small and medium ent Empty The Central Bank reveals an increase in the amount of its initiative to lend to small and medium ent

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jan 2022, 5:41 am

The Central Bank reveals an increase in the amount of its initiative to lend to small and medium enterprises

•  Time: 01/16/2022 11:51:35

•  Reading: 572 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhif, revealed, on Sunday, that the Central Bank’s initiative to lend to small and medium enterprises amounted to one trillion dinars, bringing the total amount allocated for this goal to two trillion dinars.
    A central bank statement received by {Euphrates News} stated that, during his visit to a number of projects that were financed through the initiative, Makhhib explained that “the central bank’s lending initiatives contributed to supporting the sectors of industry, agriculture, housing and trade, and became nearly 30% of the total credit.” granted to the private sector, and contributed a significant percentage to the GDP.
    He pointed out that "there are some loans provided by the Central Bank that are granted without interest, but in return for an administrative commission only, and that the one trillion dinars initiative contributed to creating thousands of job opportunities and financing nearly three thousand housing units throughout Iraq, and its implementation rate has exceeded 90 %, which prompted us to increase its amount by an additional trillion dinars.
    And the Governor of the Central Bank concluded, saying, "The monetary policy tools contributed greatly to supporting the economy and overcoming the financial crises that occurred in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:38 pm