Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Recruiting the Director General of the Literacy Authority for violations of the contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Recruiting the Director General of the Literacy Authority for violations of the contracts Empty Integrity: Recruiting the Director General of the Literacy Authority for violations of the contracts

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jan 2022, 5:55 am

Integrity: Recruiting the Director General of the Literacy Authority for violations of the contracts of the Ministry of Education

•  Time: 01/16/2022 09:19:17

•  Reading: 767 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Integrity Commission announced the details of the recruitment order issued against the Director General of the Literacy Authority, indicating that he had committed violations in contracts for printing and supplying textbooks to the Ministry of Education.
    In a statement received by Al-Furat News, the Commission's Investigation Department confirmed that the recruitment order issued by the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, against the accused, came on the grounds that he committed violations in printing and processing (85) books and (22) textbook titles.
    The department added that the accused did not follow the contractual methods stipulated in the instructions of government contracts in printing school books, and the accused did not take into account the adoption of the rate of prices in the public and private sectors, pointing out that the judge of the Rusafa Investigation Court specialized in integrity issues issued a recruitment order against him; Based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Iraqi Penal Code.
    It is worth noting that the authority announced late last year (2021) the issuance of a recruitment order for the former Minister of Education and General Manager of Al-Nahrain Company for Printing and Production of Educational Supplies; Against the background of accusing them of seizing contracts from the Ministry of Education to print books and notebooks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:13 am