Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the World Health Organization makes an important statement on the Corona pandemic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the World Health Organization makes an important statement on the Corona pandemic Empty The head of the World Health Organization makes an important statement on the Corona pandemic

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 6:18 am

[size=52]The head of the World Health Organization makes an important statement on the Corona pandemic[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The head of the World Health Organization on Monday urged the countries of the world to work together to end the critical phase of the Corona pandemic, saying that they now have all the tools available to do so.
    "The COVID-19 pandemic is now entering its third year and we are at a critical juncture... We must work together to end the critical phase of this epidemic," Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a news conference with German Development Minister Svenja Schulze. We cannot allow it to continue while we are shivering between panic and neglect.”[/size]
    [size=45]And Tedros warned Monday of the danger of assuming that the highly infectious mutant “Omicron” is the last mutated version of the Corona virus, and that the world is in the “last game of the game.”[/size]

[size=45]But he added that this year is likely to be the year of exit from the acute phase of the epidemic, if strategies and tools such as virus testing and prevention vaccines are comprehensively implemented.
    Nevertheless, he said, "the conditions are perfect for more mutant cells to emerge."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:48 am