Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition expresses its position on the recent moves related to the price of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition expresses its position on the recent moves related to the price of the dollar Empty Al-Maliki's coalition expresses its position on the recent moves related to the price of the dollar

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Feb 2022, 12:13 pm

[size=45][size=41]Al-Maliki's coalition expresses its position on the recent moves related to the price of the dollar[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    On Friday, the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki announced his position on the recent moves regarding the dollar exchange rate.
    The coalition spokesman, Bahaa El-Din Al-Nouri, said in a statement that Al-Nour News received a copy of it, “There has been much talk recently about the need to address the exchange rate of the dollar and the implications for the living situation of the citizen, and this gives a clear indication that the vision of the State of Law coalition was the vision. The only accurate refusal of the step taken by the government to raise the foreign currency exchange rate, and unfortunately this raise was approved by most of the influential political parties in the House of Representatives, which were convinced of the justifications provided by the Ministry of Finance in support of its decision, which it described as compelling, so the budget law and its articles were approved with the new exchange rate dollar in March of last year without any treatment for the damages inflicted on the citizen.”
    Al-Nouri added, “The continuation of the deteriorating economic situation, and the rise in the prices of commodities and foodstuffs, has harmed the middle class of employees, people with limited income, earners and others. Providing income protection for the poor and enabling them to keep pace with the treatment process so that the Iraqi citizen does not pay the price again.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 5:47 pm