Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The office of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan issues a clarification regarding the regulation of tax

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The office of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan issues a clarification regarding the regulation of tax Empty The office of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan issues a clarification regarding the regulation of tax

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 11:50 am

[size=30]The office of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan issues a clarification regarding the regulation of taxes[/size]
    The Ninth Government Cabinet does not raise taxes, it regulates them. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [url=https://www.24.krd/ar/tag/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3 %D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85 %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86]Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government[/url] [url=https://www.24.krd/ar/tag/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1 %D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A]Masrour Barzani[/url]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - The Office of the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government issued on Monday a clarification regarding the reorganization of taxes in the region, stressing the importance of taking into account the conditions of professionals.
    A statement from the Prime Minister's Office stated that "recently, complaints were received about an increase in the tax rate for professionals, shop owners and small professions, so the Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government directed to take into account the conditions of professionals and craftsmen."
    The statement stressed that the ninth government formation does not raise taxes, but rather regulates them.
    "The regional government, through experts, organizes the procedures for receiving taxes in a way that determines the percentage and collects taxes in an appropriate, fair and transparent manner," the statement said.
    He noted that there should be no financial burden on professionals until the system is ready.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:46 pm