Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zidane discusses with the Vice President of Iran ways to solve the legal problems between the two si

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zidane discusses with the Vice President of Iran ways to solve the legal problems between the two si Empty Zidane discusses with the Vice President of Iran ways to solve the legal problems between the two si

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Mar 2022, 5:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Zidane discusses with the Vice President of Iran ways to solve the legal problems between the two sides[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faiq Zeidan, discussed with the Vice President of the Republic of Iran, today, Wednesday, joint coordination between the two sides.

And the judiciary's media said in a statement that he "received the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faeq Zaidan, Vice President of the Republic of Iran and head of the Martyrs Foundation, Amir Hussein Qazi, and the accompanying delegation."

The two sides discussed, "the legal problems in completing the transactions of the families of the martyrs, and the meeting was attended by Mr. Abdul Ilah Al-Naeli, head of the Martyrs Foundation in Iraq."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:38 pm