Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the Liberals: Jaafari has great chances to take over as prime minister

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy for the Liberals: Jaafari has great chances to take over as prime minister  Empty Deputy for the Liberals: Jaafari has great chances to take over as prime minister

Post by wciappetta Sat 09 Aug 2014, 8:57 pm

Deputy for the Liberals: Jaafari has great chances to take over as prime minister

Sat Aug 09 2014 12:48 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad

MP for the Liberal bloc Mazen Mezni, Saturday, that the leaders of the National Alliance will hold a meeting in the coming hours to choose a candidate for prime minister, and while pointing out that the fortunes of President of the Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, a large assumption of office, pointed out that the blocs within the rule of law is a coalition of the largest bloc and not their fractious .

Mezni said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The National Alliance will hold a meeting in the coming hours to choose a candidate for prime minister," he said, adding "there are a number of candidates to fill the position."

He added that "the fortunes of the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari big for the job," noting that "a coalition of state law is still insisting on its position on the survival of al-Maliki, but some of the blocks within the coalition is committed to the decisions of the coalition and considers it the largest bloc and not the rule of law."

The MP for the Liberal bloc Riad al-Saadi said, in (July 30, 2014), that the National Alliance has five candidates for the post of prime minister, including al-Jaafari and al-Shahristani, as pointed out that Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw his candidacy for the job because of political pressure.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:43 am