Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We are following the news of the detention of Iraqis in Ukraine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We are following the news of the detention of Iraqis in Ukraine Empty The Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We are following the news of the detention of Iraqis in Ukraine

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2022, 5:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We are following the news of the detention of Iraqis in Ukraine[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Ahmed Al-Sahaf, spokesman for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry confirmed that the ministry is following up on the news of the detention of Iraqis in Ukraine.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sahhaf told RT: We have not yet been reliably and officially confirmed the detention of Iraqis by Ukrainian gunmen in the Sumy region, but we are following up the matter with the official authorities, the dean of the Iraqi community and Iraqi personalities through our embassy in Kyiv to find out the truth of what is being circulated.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the Iraqi embassy in Kyiv is in contact with the Iraqi community and the Ukrainian authorities to confirm the reports that Iraqis have been detained in the city of Sumy."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the Sumy region is besieged militarily and there are dozens of Iraqi families in it, and we use all our available means to ensure their safety from what they are going through."[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Saturday, the media reported that Ukrainian nationalist militants had detained nine Iraqis in the Ukrainian city of Sumy.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:12 pm