Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governorate Announces An Auction To Grant Licenses To Restaurants During The Month Of Ramada

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Governorate Announces An Auction To Grant Licenses To Restaurants During The Month Of Ramada Empty Baghdad Governorate Announces An Auction To Grant Licenses To Restaurants During The Month Of Ramada

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 6:04 am

Baghdad Governorate Announces An Auction To Grant Licenses To Restaurants During The Month Of Ramadan
    09/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Wednesday, Baghdad Governorate announced a public auction to grant licenses to operate restaurants during the month of Ramadan.
    And the province said in a statement received by Earth News, "The province of Baghdad invites all restaurant owners who wish to work during the blessed month of Ramadan to review the Baghdad Governorate Office to submit their requests for a permit to open the restaurant."
    The statement added that “the review will be from the date of 3/13/2022 and for a period of seven days,” noting that “the public auction will be on 3/22/2022 and for a period of four days, and any request submitted after this date will be neglected and according to the conditions set forth below:
    Full compliance with the decisions of the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety
    The lease or ownership contract is valid
    The four identification documents or the unified card
    Renewed health leave
    Two (2) recent copies of the applicant.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:30 am