Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Islamic Party Of The Turkmen Of Iraq: The Coordinating Framework Is The Largest Bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Islamic Party Of The Turkmen Of Iraq: The Coordinating Framework Is The Largest Bloc Empty The Islamic Party Of The Turkmen Of Iraq: The Coordinating Framework Is The Largest Bloc

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 5:42 am

The Islamic Party Of The Turkmen Of Iraq: The Coordinating Framework Is The Largest Bloc
    10/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Islamic Party of Iraq's Turkmen confirmed today, Thursday, that the coordinating framework is the largest bloc.
    The Secretary-General of the party, Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, told "Earth News" that "the first bloc registered in the House of Representatives in the recent elections is the coordination framework with 88 deputies, so it is constitutional and legal and the correct reality is that the coordination framework is the largest."
    He added, "Even that the Federal Court indicated that the coordinating framework is the largest bloc, but until this moment I do not see that the fact that the largest bloc is sufficient to impose on the political reality on the coordinating framework by choosing the prime minister."
    He explained, "Now the conflict, competition and opponents are working to resolve the file of the President of the Republic, which needs two-thirds, and now the framework strives with every effort that it is not within the obstructing third as much as it is with the two-thirds by forming an agreed-upon government with the distribution of positions, each according to its parliamentary size."
    And he continued, "But if the tripartite consensus insists on the government of the national majority, then the framework, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the new generation and a large number of independents may have to go to the blocking third. In all cases, we hope that the ship will go to the shore of safety by forming a consensus government, not with challenges."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:49 pm