Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives: Disagreements will hinder the achievement of the attendance of two-thirds of the pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives: Disagreements will hinder the achievement of the attendance of two-thirds of the pa Empty Representatives: Disagreements will hinder the achievement of the attendance of two-thirds of the pa

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Representatives: Disagreements will hinder the achievement of the attendance of two-thirds of the parliament[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Shaima Rashid

Many members of the House of Representatives and those familiar with the political scene are pessimistic about the upcoming session of Parliament regarding the election of the President of the Republic, as it seems difficult to achieve the attendance of 220 deputies to ensure a two-thirds majority during the election session according to the decision of the Federal Court, although no date has been set. for the session so far. Member of State of Law Jawad Al-Ghazali said: “The paragraph of electing the president of the republic is one of the provisions of the constitution, but the court specified it with a quorum, meaning that the session will not be held without the presence of 220 deputies, so it becomes an obstacle in the presence of political differences and incompatibility, and the coordinating framework may have the blocking third because of which the session is not held. Except in the case of compatibility.
    Al-Ghazali explained, in an interview with Al-Sabah, that "there are many constitutional problems, one of which is related to choosing the president of the republic," adding that "parliament may seek to re-draft the constitution after the election of the president of the republic and the formation of the government, according to what the public interest requires."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:42 am