Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi to Blinken: We will continue to strengthen Iraq's sovereignty against any attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi to Blinken: We will continue to strengthen Iraq's sovereignty against any attacks Empty Al-Kazemi to Blinken: We will continue to strengthen Iraq's sovereignty against any attacks

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2022, 6:04 am

[size=45]Al-Kazemi to Blinken: We will continue to strengthen Iraq's sovereignty against any attacks
    3 hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Sunday evening, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi received a phone call from the Secretary of State of the United States of America, Mr. Anthony Blinken.
    During the call, they discussed bilateral relations and developments of events, where Minister Blinken affirmed the solidarity of the United States of America with Iraq, and its support for what would support its security and sovereignty.
    The Prime Minister expressed his thanks for the positions supporting Iraq, and stressed that the government is continuing to take everything that would strengthen the sovereignty of the Iraqi state and fortify it against any attacks, or any prejudice to the sovereignty of the country and the dignity of its citizens.
    Al-Kazemi stressed that Iraq should not be allowed to turn into an arena for settling foreign accounts, and that Iraq is continuing to strengthen its active role internationally and regionally.
    The contact also witnessed a discussion of regional and international developments, and an exchange of views on the best ways to resolve conflicts and stabilize stability for the benefit of the Iraqi people, the peoples of the region and the world.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:27 am