Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

world economic system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world economic system Empty world economic system

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2022, 8:46 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Tuesday 22 March 2022 202[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Yasser Al-Metwally 

Two years ago, I wrote an article in one of the newspapers issued in London under the title (On the threshold of a new economic order), in which I expected a breakdown in global economic alliances between the major countries, based on my expectation of what will be left behind by Covid-19, which imposed the need for a new economic system.
    Now that the predictions are correct, I mean here the features of this need as a logical result, and that is what the results of the Russian-Ukrainian war will leave behind.
    Things are heading towards the need for a new international contract, as the concepts have deviated from their goals. No UN resolutions are useful and no international security council is effective. We also see and hear about the lack of attention by countries to international (UN) resolutions, not only by the major countries, but also by weak and developing countries as well. Meaning, we need a new social and political contract that regulates relations according to the changes taking place.
    This contract is led by the new economic system that we expected in our article to take time, but things are heading for the need to formulate it faster.
    There are no superpowers after today as long as they have undermined international resolutions and did not respect them, let alone the weaker countries, and here the language of power (the language of economics) emerges only..
    We note the sanctions imposed by the member states of the Security Council on Russia to discourage it from its goals (regardless of its eligibility or not, this is not our business) as the member states face the same logic and penalties. Who is being punished who, we don't know?! No matter how powerful any country in the world has in terms of economic nuclear combat, it must be subject to the will of the peoples to achieve their destiny, and the fears of a certain annihilation if countries are forced to use nuclear because it is the black page for this behavior.
    This harsh lesson imposed by the immediate circumstances in dealing with disputes calls on the countries of the world to a real review of the facts of things and deal according to the requirements of survival as an alternative to annihilation.
    This difficult labor that the world is facing requires contemplation of a new economic system that is far from arrogance, domination and control over the fate of countries, but based on the exchange of interests and coexistence in peace and security, and a return to the (commodity barter) system. Give me water, give you oil, give me rice, give you technology, and so on.
    There is no place for the logic of force and wars after all the tragedies that have befallen the world, but force in dealing rationally, and enough is enough for people of the evils of war.
    The conclusion that we came out with is the imminent collapse of the global economic system with all its theories, just as the international contract that defined international relations has collapsed. ?.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

world economic system Empty Re: world economic system

Post by wciappetta Wed 23 Mar 2022, 4:03 pm

Yeah bartering is not going to happen as the economic rule. However, if nations decide to conduct trade in other than dollars, I would expect a dollar devaluation and it should be expected to be a significant change perhaps over 40% ... I wonder if a new USD gets issued? Or, I still remember the idea of a North American union with its single currency called the Amero, could the timing be presenting itself? IDK Under these conditions you see a revalue exceed $5.00 and I'm not kidding.

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 7:56 pm