Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

There Is No Need To Offend And Bully.. Independent MP: We Did Not Accuse The Triple Alliance Of Depe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

There Is No Need To Offend And Bully.. Independent MP: We Did Not Accuse The Triple Alliance Of Depe Empty There Is No Need To Offend And Bully.. Independent MP: We Did Not Accuse The Triple Alliance Of Depe

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:22 am

There Is No Need To Offend And Bully.. Independent MP: We Did Not Accuse The Triple Alliance Of Dependency When He Boycotted The First Session
    27/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Independent MP Mustafa Sanad confirmed today, Monday, that the Triple Alliance was not accused of dependency when the parliament session was boycotted on the seventh of last February.
    Sanad said in a post on Facebook, accompanied by a picture of the parliament hall, which is empty of representatives, that “this picture was in a session on 7-2-2022 when we attended and a few representatives in the middle of a boycott of the Sadrist bloc, the framework and sovereignty, and we did not accuse anyone of subordination at that time and did not offend anyone.” .
    Sanad added that "the House of Representatives is full of political boycotts, and in the future it will continue from many blocs, and today this is a friend and that is a competitor, and tomorrow the relationship is different, so there is no need to offend and bully from every situation."
    Sanad continued, "For the record, (my father was executed and wrote on his death certificate following me, and at his age he did not go outside Iraq and was not associated with anyone, and he only has his courage and his tongue)."
    And the head of the Sadrist bloc, Hassan al-Adari, had previously published a tweet that included, “Dependency is a virus that infects people who are not vaccinated with the vaccine for patriotism and spreads through political money (illegal).”
    This comes after the House of Representatives failed, yesterday, Saturday, to hold a session to elect the President of the Republic due to the lack of the required quorum represented by the presence of two-thirds of parliament members.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:37 pm