Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Shaswar Abdul Wahed receives an Iranian warning for his support of the Triple Alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Shaswar Abdul Wahed receives an Iranian warning for his support of the Triple Alliance Empty Sources: Shaswar Abdul Wahed receives an Iranian warning for his support of the Triple Alliance

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2022, 5:57 am

[size=45]Sources: Shaswar Abdul Wahed receives an Iranian warning for his support of the Triple Alliance
    two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well-informed political sources revealed that the leader of the New Generation Movement, Shaswar Abdul Wahed, was under pressure from Iran for his support of the National Salvation Alliance.
    The sources said that these personalities sent messages of pressure to Shaswar Abdul Wahed to prevent support for the Triple Alliance, explaining that these personalities also threatened to stop Shaswar's commercial projects and other measures, without going into them.
    Abdel Wahed had instructed his movement members not to participate in the Wednesday session in the event that the demands made by the movement last Saturday were not achieved.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:49 am