Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture submits a proposal to address the high prices in the markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture submits a proposal to address the high prices in the markets Empty Agriculture submits a proposal to address the high prices in the markets

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2022, 5:22 am

Agriculture submits a proposal to address the high prices in the markets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced the achievement of self-sufficiency in fish, while identifying the reasons for the increase in its prices.
    The spokesman for the ministry, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Iraq has self-sufficiency in fish, but the rise that occurred as a result of the great demand for foodstuffs and products, including fish, by citizens during the blessed month of Ramadan and some traders who take advantage of solutions Holy month.
    He added, "Fish is abundant in local markets, but its prices vary from one region to another due to the lack of control," noting that "the Ministry of Agriculture has pushed large numbers of fingerlings (small fish) in ponds, lakes, flats and marshes to be ready for sale within a month." .
    He stated, "Fish is available, but the problem lies in monitoring market prices," stressing "the necessity of activating the law to monitor prices by a joint committee between the Ministry of Agriculture, Trade and the Interior, with a proposal to include a list of specific prices for agricultural crops and food products to control market prices." and reduce its height.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:20 am