Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rikabi: The Framework Focused On The Constants In Its Initiative To Preserve The Largest Shiite B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rikabi: The Framework Focused On The Constants In Its Initiative To Preserve The Largest Shiite B Empty Al-Rikabi: The Framework Focused On The Constants In Its Initiative To Preserve The Largest Shiite B

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 6:11 am

[size=38]Al-Rikabi: The Framework Focused On The Constants In Its Initiative To Preserve The Largest Shiite Bloc
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/18/2022 | 12:50 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Wael Al-Rikabi, confirmed that the Shiite coordination framework focused on the constants in his initiative, especially with regard to the formation of the largest Shiite bloc from which the government emerges, pointing to the continuation of discussions with the rest of the political parties regarding the initiative.
    Al-Rikabi told Al-Maalouma, "The coordination framework initiative has a preference for the framework at the expense of himself for the sake of others, but he insists on the constants, most notably the formation of the largest Shiite bloc from which a prime minister emerges and his government program that is agreed upon within this bloc."
    He added that "the framework initiative included a set of points on which dialogue will take place with the rest of the political parties, especially after the formation of delegations to discuss with the other blocs to resolve matters."
    And he indicated that "the dialogues are ongoing and ongoing with the rest of the parties to reach a specific formula of understanding to be agreed upon in order to proceed with the political process." finished 25

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:35 am