Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Yazidi Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Being Dragged Into A Dangerous Scheme In Sinjar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Yazidi Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Being Dragged Into A Dangerous Scheme In Sinjar  Empty A Yazidi Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Being Dragged Into A Dangerous Scheme In Sinjar

Post by Rocky Fri 06 May 2022, 5:51 am

[size=38]A Yazidi Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Being Dragged Into A Dangerous Scheme In Sinjar 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/05/2022 | 7:50 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The Yazidi activist Nasir Kreit accused, on Thursday, the caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, of being drawn into a Turkish Sunni Barzani scheme in Sinjar, while he confirmed that Al-Kazemi is trying to play on ropes, as seen in “circus games.”
    "The outgoing prime minister was dragged into the farce of the military operation in Sinjar in conjunction with the Turkish violations," said Kreit, in a televised interview, followed by "Al-Maalouma" agency, noting that "the Yazidis do not trust Al-Kazemi, who visited the detention camps for the displaced in Dohuk and did not fulfill his promise to return them to their areas of origin." “.
    He continued, "The Kurdistan Democratic Party seeks to restore its authority in Sinjar by dragging Al-Kazemi to a Turkish Sunni Barzani scheme."
    He added, "The Yazidis are not afraid of the presence of the Iraqi army in Sinjar, and they wished for its presence during the ISIS invasion of their areas," stressing that "the Iraqi army is a source of reassurance, but we do not trust the political decisions that control it."
    The Yazidi activist explained that "Al-Kazemi was dragged into the farce of the military operation in Sinjar in conjunction with the Turkish violations," noting that "the head of the federal government is trying to play on ropes, like scenes in circus games."

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:20 pm