Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Parliament will take effective character roles of the legislative and regulatory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Parliament will take effective character roles of the legislative and regulatory Empty Jubouri: Parliament will take effective character roles of the legislative and regulatory

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Aug 2014, 4:16 am

Jubouri: Parliament will take effective character roles of the legislative and regulatory

8/16/2014 0:00 
    Denounced convert media platforms to market auction for the sale of positions 
    BAGHDAD morning 
    Speaker confirmed that the task of the Parliament in the current session will be increasingly effective in reforming the institutions and activating roles supervisory and legislative, stressing that the priority of the work to achieve the demands of the provinces Almentvdh. 
    Jubouri said in a televised speech yesterday: "The task of the House in this session will be increasingly effective in reforming the institutions and activating roles supervisory and legislative larger," noting that "it will start from the will possessed by members of the House of Representatives and the mass of political and this is what I have seen already and will overcome all the differences». 
    welcomed al-Jubouri b "of international cooperation to eliminate terrorism," and urged those who cooperate with Iraq in this field to "careful and cautious in the conduct of military operations to preserve the lives of civilians and infrastructure in the provinces affected, and have it format preserves the sovereignty of Iraq intervention». 
    confirmed the speaker that " Iraqis will see Parliament coherent goes forward in the passage of legislation and monitoring of government work and will of civil society organizations active role in the maturation of legislation through direct presence in the meetings and provide statistics and studies and ideas ». 
    to the al-Jubouri said some sowed support to take Nouri al-Maliki for a third term, and in what was considered that some of the media have become platforms for insults and false accusations, he stressed that the priorities of the work to achieve the demands of the provinces Almentvdh. 
    transfer statement received "morning" for al-Jubouri, was quoted as saying: "The Almtakrchin floated, I invite for a third term for the owners or support it," explaining, "I told her and I say it again We have put the National Alliance is at stake in the choice of a candidate it is deemed appropriate, and when comes to us, we have fellowship with him another round, which is that we show him the demands of the provinces Almentvdh that we went out for her in the sit-ins, and when intercepted by reject ». 
    "We do not beg from one nor Yemen one We have the right and the rights of our people, "adding that" this summary of what we said, and we will say we will not give him will not commit aggression on the right of the National Alliance in the selection of a prime minister as we do not accept that assault us in one of our rights guaranteed by our Constitution and the first of balance and a general amnesty and improve budgets and powers our provinces ». 
    He Jubouri that "some waste of the right of freedom to talk through the media until they became some of these trumpets platforms for insults and false accusations and Alhmpelh as we say tongue Iraqi and turned into a market auction for the sale of attitudes to this side or that in order to reach and profiteering and trading cheap Nanf ourselves about , "and wondered," How can I sell my blood young Diyala pure cheaply and dirhams few and positions fleeting ». 
    stressed that "those who do not offer only objections Genoa for a long time on their parents and Mkonhm and represent them and they do not want to collect We describe and unify our word and Stadtna", pointing out that "we work in broad daylight by the time he seeks bats of the night to search for fishing fiddling in mazes and strive for the dignity of our people and their identity in a time where he sells the slave traders affiliation cheaply and toes versus wage ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:27 am