Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It Will Ignite The Fire.” A Deputy Warns The Al-Kazemi Government Against The Move To Lift Subsidies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It Will Ignite The Fire.” A Deputy Warns The Al-Kazemi Government Against The Move To Lift Subsidies Empty It Will Ignite The Fire.” A Deputy Warns The Al-Kazemi Government Against The Move To Lift Subsidies

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jul 2022, 5:17 am

It Will Ignite The Fire.” A Deputy Warns The Al-Kazemi Government Against The Move To Lift Subsidies On Gasoline Prices
    07/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The deputy of the Sadiqoun bloc, Zainab Juma al-Moussawi, warned today, Tuesday, of a popular revolution in the event the Iraqi government takes a step to lift subsidies on gasoline prices.
    Al-Moussawi said in a statement received by Earth News, "Removing the subsidy on the prices of oil derivatives (gasoline) will ignite the fires of a popular revolution against Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government, which is working to absorb everything that the Iraqi citizen has."
    Al-Moussawi added that “in 2020, the Al-Kazemi government released the white paper, which did not bear economic fruits for Iraq and its people until it carried out a deadly financial project, which is to reduce the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar from the price of 1180 to 1450 dinars for every 1 dollar, which led Until merchants seize the opportunity and collect their money from the market by selling warehouse goods at more expensive prices than before.”
    Al-Moussawi indicated that "the political blocs, including the coordination framework in particular, are in full swing to restore the exchange rate to alleviate the suffering of the Iraqi people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm