Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"SOMO": We plan to enhance our export capabilities by about two million barrels of oil per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"SOMO": We plan to enhance our export capabilities by about two million barrels of oil per day Empty "SOMO": We plan to enhance our export capabilities by about two million barrels of oil per day

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2022, 5:16 am

"SOMO": We plan to enhance our export capabilities by about two million barrels of oil per day
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi National Oil Marketing Company "SOMO"
     July 28, 2022 11:01 AM
    Mubasher: The Iraqi National Oil Marketing Company “SOMO” announced achieving the highest oil revenue in history during the past month, while confirming its quest to enhance export capabilities by about two million barrels of oil per day.

Muhammad Saadoun, director of the Market Research and Strategic Planning Authority at SOMO, said, quoting the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Iraq achieved the highest oil revenue in production and export during the month of June," noting that "revenues were achieved by about $11.350 billion, and this is a number. history of Iraq.
    He added, "The revenue generated is the result of high prices and an increase in export capabilities," stressing that "the export rate for the last month by the federal government was 3 million and 400 thousand barrels per day."
    He pointed out that "the quantities exported from the region are estimated at 400,000 barrels per day during the past month," explaining that "97 percent were exported from the southern ports, and 3 percent were from Ceyhan."
    He continued, "There is a plan to enhance export capabilities by about two million barrels of oil per day, in addition to discussions with the Saudi side to re-work the oil pipeline with the Kingdom with an export capacity of one million and 200 thousand barrels per day."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:32 am